Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grants Life Changing Experience


Monday we went golfing. We have been on a vacation mode while we are waiting for the Clinic to get finished and Grants license to get approved. It was not the best golf course we have been on but it was interesting to have a caddy who magically put your ball where it should have gone rather than where it went. I also had a much appreciated umbrella girl who kept me shaded and fanned me at the same time. We did walk the 18 holes however. So when we got home my feet were feeling like I needed a foot massage. Luckily we have a massage spa in our building. So for one hour I got a great foot massage for about $5.00. Grant in the mean time went across the street to get his hair cut, not knowing that they do all sorts of services in the barber shop. He decided to have them cut his toenails which turned into a pedicure. He has never been able to understand why I love pedicures. Now he does. He says he is never going to cut his toenails again. Life changing experience? I would say so!



No comments:

Post a Comment